I am at work. Slowish day. Spent most of the morning driving the old man to work or waiting for him or arguing with him.
I have a lot of respect for him – he is the main reason / factor shaping most of my life’s macro decisions – nearly every skill set i’ve developed / attempted to develop is almost always based around him as the Gold Standard.
But off late i’ve started to get rather disappointed. He is getting more stubborn, annoyingly crude in approach and more worryingly, appears to have sort of shut off several of his regular (in my opinion critical) stimulus receptors.
Add to this growing overall cynicism and slowly but steadily deteriorating stamina and i am going crazy.
P.s - I’ve been trying to locate the best word to describe him. Moustache pete comes close. The ideal word should be a one word alternative for this. Suggestions, anyone ?
No comments:
Post a Comment