Everyone eventually enters a phase of life where what one does in general to make a living (you know what i mean) ceases to be of any concern. What becomes more relevant is HOW one is living his life, at this current given moment.
In fact, what concessions we’ve allowed ourselves in the past - poor quality of life, mindless slogging, sleepless nights, mindless travels, exams and everything like that..is all in some ways like an investment to ensure that in the future, life - in its more crucial phases - will be of the best quality.
I’ve realized now that i’ve entered such a phase now.
And this time, i am finding it particularly hard to turn all this angst into productive energy and I feel like shit most of the time.
And this brings us back to our original scenario – Maybe this is not Angst – i am a teenager no more – this is a bit of a fundamental problem that must be worked upon.
P.s – I am working on a Love letter. Might put it up over the weekend. Just might.
P.s 2 – I use awfully longwinded ish sentences, no ?
Now Now!! I was worried till I saw the word "love" and "letter" and unusually in our case, I saw them as one phrase... Hmmm.... Better throw all that angst at someone/something before u pen ur longwinded sentences. PS -Gyaan from baba love guru - B short and sweet b4 the person from the other sex (hopefully it's not a guy :D ), starts masalafying more with their uncanny brains ;) Women think 100 ways of 1 original simple route
ReplyDeleteThe love letter had nothing to do with the main subject.Sort of a plug to lighten things up :P
ReplyDeleteI lost you from "B short..." you ought to get a let little more clear with your gyaan
if the 'might' turns into 'not'...send the letter as an email.. :)
ReplyDelete